“Fostering WASH & Wellbeing at Work: Exploring the impact of sanitation and hygiene in the workplace ”
The Global Public-Private Partnership for Handwashing is hosting a webinar on November 21 at 9 am EST to celebrate World Toilet Day and shine a spotlight on the importance of sanitation and hygiene in the workplace for employee health and wellbeing.
Participants will learn from experts about:
- The significance of the World Toilet Day theme “Toilets and Jobs” and UN-Water’s global efforts
- WASH4Work Initiative’s efforts to improve workplace sanitation and hygiene
- Evidence around how corporations can scale access to WASH for employees
- Daniella Bostrom, Communications Manager – UN-Water
- Cindy Kushner, Senior WASH Adviser – UNICEF
- Mai-Lan Ha, Senior Advisor – UNGC CEO Water Mandate
- Isabelle Herszenhorn, Innovation & Strategic Engagement Team Leader – WaterAid
Register for the webinar on November 21 at 9 am EST here.
Photo credit: DFID – UK Department for International Development via Foter.com / CC BY